dragon ball z budokai 3 60fp but........
Whenever I play Dragonball Z Budokai 3 I stay pretty much at 60fps Laugh However I feel like I am fighting in slow motion. For example I can push the square button about 20 times before goku can finish his combo yet I have 60fps can anyone help please?

Sponsored links

PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings?

If you have many speedhacks enabled try without them or just find if any gives you fake FPS trouble, EE cyclerate/vu cycle stealing for example.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I'm pretty sure he's getting inaccurate FPS due to VU cycle stealing. He should disable it. I also have Budokai 3 and Infinite World, and find that enabling VU cycle stealing at moderate results in slow mo gameplay for both, despite the counter showing 60fps. Without VU cycle stealing, I can run the games at fullspeed (around 68-70 fps without frame limit).

In fact, even setting VU cycle stealing to mild makes me lose around 5 fps. The game is probably dependent on the EE that starving it thru vu cycle stealing makes the game run much slower than intended, even though the frames are being pumped out at 60 fps.
[Image: 813647.png]
+ geforce GT 440 @ Win7 64bit
After playing around with it a bit you guys were right it was my speed hack specificaly my VU cycle stealing now I get about 45FPS but its a bit faster guess I'l have to wait to play it at 60FPS

Edit: Thanks for the help btw Smile