dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 2 story slowdown?
ok thanks for the help, like i said i dont really understand it because the battles are fine and cut scenes in higher demanding game run great to what i think it may be is either like u said my pc not coping with this particular game or maybe i ripped the iso badly from the disk because this was the first game i ripped and i dont think i did it to well Laugh

Sponsored links

yeah, the cutscenes in BT2 is quite demanding. I had some slowdowns on my old core2duo @ 3.2 GHZ. anyway, just in case try re-ripping the game.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
ye i will give it a go i managed to get it to 52 fps on cutscenes but it just isnt giving in haha i think pcs have a little while to go yet before we can run them full speed, some ive noticed can but i have only got a laptop usually u need desktops so mine is doing well for a little thing hahaha
(01-21-2015, 04:55 PM)vader20555 Wrote: ye i will give it a go i managed to get it to 52 fps on cutscenes but it just isnt giving in haha i think pcs have a little while to go yet before we can run them full speed, some ive noticed can but i have only got a laptop usually u need desktops so mine is doing well for a little thing hahaha
yeah, the cutscenes in BT2 are quite demanding for laptops. but, I think your laptop can play most games moderately well at native resolution.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
thanks for all the help though i managed to get it to 53 fps so that will do Smile cya
quick update i fixed the issue now it turned out to be a bad iso i re ripped my disk and all works good Smile
(01-21-2015, 06:52 PM)vader20555 Wrote: quick update i fixed the issue now it turned out to be a bad iso i re ripped my disk and all works good Smile
Looks like the bad Iso was the problem after all. Use imgburn to make iso"s that's what, we recommend.
- Refraction
(01-21-2015, 06:52 PM)vader20555 Wrote: quick update i fixed the issue now it turned out to be a bad iso i re ripped my disk and all works good
Could you tell me how you did it. Im having the same problem too. Im running the game without any disc or usb. Is there any fix to that?
(01-19-2022, 06:38 AM)NiceGuy-- Wrote: Could you tell me how you did it. Im having the same problem too. Im running the game without any disc or usb. Is there any fix to that?

Use IMGburn to dump the game from your original PS2 Dvd
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-19-2022, 07:04 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Use IMGburn to dump the game from your original PS2 Dvd

Does it matter if I downloaded the iso from a website? I long got rid of the disc since it wasn't working anymore..