dynasty warriors 5 empires not working fully.
Can anyone help me i have been having problems getting into fighting scene and i have got it the sound and graphics to all load but then just the graphics stop just at the end of loading everything and i have the latest PCSX2 emulator does anyone have any links for some plugins i can try. it works fine everywhere expect battle phase :/

i have a samsung rv520 laptop and hasn't failed me yet !

: intel core i3

any help would be much appreciated

i have tried no speed hacks or fixes and vise verse.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-29-2014, 10:32 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

I don't know the specs is there a easy way to find out
mostly default settings pcsx2 version 1.0.0
as above dw5 . mdf file
1.0.0 is old and unsupported. Please update to 1.2.1

And yes, post the emulog.txt from pcsx2/logs or mydocuments/pcsx2/logs for specs.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
...and I suggest you remake your DVD image using imgburn.
mdf format is good, but it'll prevent you from using the internal iso loader.
Its working Laugh thanks didn't know there was a new one should have checked the official site Tongue2 also any advice on getting a ps3 controllers joy sticks working monitionjoy doesn't seem to work with this 1.
(10-29-2014, 10:56 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: 1.0.0 is old and unsupported. Please update to 1.2.1

And yes, post the emulog.txt from pcsx2/logs or mydocuments/pcsx2/logs for specs.

Its working thanks didn't know there was a new one should have checked the official site also any advice on getting a ps3 controllers joy sticks working monitionjoy doesn't seem to work with this 1
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller
(10-29-2014, 11:29 PM)jesalvein Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller

Thanks for the link ! but umm i am abit of a noob to this i have read the forum and but don't know what to do with the file sorry if you have time to explain. i am using a usb normal dualshock3 . do i add the file to plugins and run driver ?
There are instructions on how to use it on the first page.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]