easy to find games
Some people may be having difficulty while finding the thread for the games they play. In general support and Linux support section we should divide the games and a make a full list of games by which they can choose the game and create threads only in that game thread for every problem for that game. I think it not possible now but we should try and make this site easy for everyone to find games they play. And that game thread will lead to only for problem of that game.
Games list , for eg
A B C ........ Z 0 1 ...9
To search games
Bloody roar 4
Crash tag tem racing
Zatchbell Mamodo fury
Like this, game should be managed and arranged. Like GameFAQs. com website(in which games are managed) we should also try to make this site in organised way.

Sponsored links

*facepalm*

There's already a compatibility section and wiki. There's nothing left to do
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Like Nobbs mentioned...
http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Category:Games

A-Z, or search for the title you want. Each game on the wiki also links back to the compatibility topic on the bottom of the pages.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
I thought of this because there were many threads leading to same game like sound and graphic threads were for a single game everywhere which is not in an organised way. If someone having sound or graphics problem there will only talk in that thread.
There is a FAQ for general questions like that: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-PC...ooting-FAQ

All other questions need their own thread. Aside from the game, there are too many variables. Hardware, OS, PCSX2 version, settings, etc, etc, etc. Having one thread per game would be a clusterfuck.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Also if anybody would care looking for old threads... Google is often strong enough to answer all your questions. However many users still ask why they don't hear sound, why pcsx2 is crashing on start up or after booting.

I would as well like to mention that pcsx2 is rapidly changing - as well as modern pc's. A specific solution in a three years old thread is normally not a valid or the best solution to a current problem.
This change will be slowly done , not quickly now. It would take some time for that. At this time, this is somehow impossible but i am sure it would be done after some time. As you know PCSX2 is progressing faster than Dolphin but if you compare Dolphin forums to this forum you would be understood what i am saying about games thread.
(01-09-2016, 04:56 PM)PCSX2PS2 Wrote: This change will be slowly done , not quickly now. It would take some time for that. At this time, this is somehow impossible but i am sure it would be done after some time. As you know PCSX2 is progressing faster than Dolphin but if you compare Dolphin forums to this forum you would be understood what i am saying about games thread.

That's because their wiki is integrated into the Forums. They basically have a direct copy of the wiki page as first post, and then a 'discussion thread' of that game in there. You can't really compare that to here. But technically we have the same system, except that users are free to create new threads per game issue. Other than that you can easily use the wiki page that I showed you to find games, and it also contains redirects to each compatibility topic.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
OK i will check. Please post the wiki link.
o_O I posted it already.