emulator issues
hey there everyone im new here and new to using the ps2 emulator. i installed it and got some games to try and play but when i try to play them they freeze at a screen telling me the game contains violence and gore. i dont know what else to do. i have searched the web for answers far and wide and nothing works. im just about to give up on this whole thing. if someone can help me that would be wonderful thanks in advance

Sponsored links

Pcsx2 Version/Settings/Pc Specs/Games?
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
pcsx 0.9.2

settings are at default

computer specs: intel pentium d processor 2.8 ghz
2 gigs of ram 3.8 tb of drive space
2 gigs of video ram Nvidia geforce 9800 gt
windows xp 32

and for the games: i have been trying to run haunting ground but that game freezes at the "this game contains violence and gore" screen i have also tried resident evil outbreak file 2, but after a few seconds into the intro th just goes black and the sound starts skipping. and im using my ps3 controller and when ever i press start to skip the intro screens to any game it freezes the emulator
Dude that version is ancient. Grab the latest one and try again. Keep in mind though that your cpu isnt very good for pcsx2 so only a few games will actually run well.
Specs:
can you give me a link to the latest version? and as for my cpu do you know if either haunting ground or Resident evil outbreak file 2 will run on it?
You can get the beta here. As for the games I dont have either of them and dont know if they are demanding or not.
Specs:
thank you very much!! i will give this new version a try and report back if i have any issues
well i tried it. it seems to run haunting ground. at leat it finally passed the "violence and gore" screen but i still have the issue with pressing the start button. i pressed it to get to the start menu and it closed the emulator. what did i do wrong?
Have you configured controler plugin.Are you using lilypad?
good news, i got the controller to work and the game runs but the sound seems a little "metallic" it sounds like the sound is being echoed though a tin can, the sound seems to lag a little bit like its moving a little slow and the actual in game play is sluggish and choppy, what do i need to do? im so close i can feel it