enable rumble with sixaxis
Hey guys I've recently install MotioninJoy (0.6.0005) and been trying to get rumble working when using pcsx2. There is a respond when i test rumble in MotioninJoy but somehow i can't get any respond in any setting i can think of using pcsx2 lilypad (0.11.0)

the game i've been testing it on is KH1

Any help?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Did you enable vibration in the KH1 settings?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

yes~~
The Sixaxis controllers do not have rumble, due to a patent thing.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(04-21-2013, 07:01 PM)KrossX Wrote: The Sixaxis controllers do not have rumble, due to a patent thing.

err do not have rumble meaning it's using a different vibration thinggy?
Nope, it means it doesn't have haptics... it doesn't have the motors to go brum brum. Once the patent thingy was resolved, the DualShock 3 showed. The DS3 is the SIXAXIS + Haptics (rumble motors).

Pics: SIXAXIS, DualShock3
ok then i'm using DS3, as i stated before i tested rumble with MotioninJoy and it has a respond.
didn't know both sixaxis and DS3 are different, thought there were the same cause my controller shows 2 of the names
Probably everybody is right here, Not all Chinese manufacturers know English so they are unaware of that patents thingy Smile ... or names.
Imagination is where we are truly real
and don't use MotioninJoy and use this for your PS3 controller Smile http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller
Yeah, if the controller has the motors (DS3) then just use Scarlet's driver.