erm memory card-Kingdom Heart 1?
when i try to load....... it says my memory card unformatted........ wth what i save gone?

im not angry since im stuck at heartless at traverse town, but..... save and start back is definitely :x

sorry for this QQing

Sponsored links

Could you be a little more specific?

You have been using memcard saves for a while and they suddenly dissapeared?
You get any specific errors?

Try to load the memcard with mymc and see if the saves are still there, in that case try to export them to a new card.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
ok....... 1st of all i play kingdom heart until i save at hotel/motel where leon and yuffie?(cant recall name) using SAVE IN GAME

after im tired of boss fight i recall for night-tired.......
then this morning when at start screen of kingdom heart, i choose load game
there, none my save
it says my memory card unformatted
before this i already format it....... using in game format
what happen?
Format the memory card using the BIOS ("cdvd > no disc" then "system > boot cdvd (full)" in PCSX2 0.9.7 or set CDVDnull as your cdvd plugin in PCSX2 0.9.6).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
format in game......
Sadly there's no hope of restoring your save, I know it's a bummer it has happened to me a few times over the years on PCSX2, just suddenly having no saves at all. I'm not sure what used to cause it, whether it was when there was a crash or unexpected error it would write null values to the memory card file or something, but the result was I had no saves left.

Best thing you can do is use the BIOS format or in-game memory card format and just hope it doesn't do it again. Hasn't happened to me in probably a year now. <3
yeah that happened to me once ...
i think it's because the system restarted while using (saving/loading) the memory files ...
sadly the memory is corrupted now and it needs to be formated ...
Best thing you can do is use the BIOS format or in-game memory card format and just hope it doesn't do it again. Hasn't happened to me in probably a year now. <3

how do i do this? thanks
Use 0.9.7 beta, in CDVD select no disc, then System->Boot (full). This will let you in the BIOS,where you can press X on browser, then X on memory card 1/2 and format them (if not formatted)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Either boot up the PS2 Emulator using the (full) option under the top left tab, to get to the ps2 bootup screen (but you have to have no disk inserted and no ISO loaded).
The other method is to go to Kingdom Hearts, and when it says the memory card is not formatted, choose Format. :]