error loading iso
do i need to change the iso file into a bin file?

Sponsored links

(02-13-2009, 08:26 AM)shin_zantetsu Wrote: do i need to change the iso file into a bin file? I'm trying to run Hokuto no Ken with linuz cdvd plugin and I keep getting that error message. It's runs with PE Ops and Gigaherz at about 20 fps. My laptop specs are: Vista 32bit premuim, AMD Turion 64X2 (Dual Core), 2gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 with 64MB Dedicated Video Memory and 800MB Available Graphics Memory. Any help with this problem will be greatly appreciated.
What do mean change to bin file? I donnt understand. And about fps i think that result with your laptop (cpu and grapich card onboard).
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Should I change the Hokuto No Ken iso file to a bin file so that the linuzappz cdvdrom plugin loads the image correctly? And is my 1.87 Ghz AMD Turion 64x2 (Dual Core) processor with NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 to slow to even run Hokuto No Ken?
No it's fine. The issues could you having the iso mounted somewhere. Ie daemon tools or such.
have you tried to run it from the original disc ?
If it works, dump your iso again.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-13-2009, 11:39 AM)jesalvein Wrote: I have the image mounted using deamon tools. Do I need to use another virtual drive program to correct the problem?
no
Unmount your image from daemon tools, use linuzappz plugin in pcsx2 and load your image through it.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
thanks, that worked; but the game is running at 10-15 fps. I guess I need a better laptop to run it.
Hate to recognize it but you should be right, although I don't even know that game. There are plenty of games which, if playable, require a pretty modern processor in order to get good speeds. For example I get only 50 - 55% in DBZ Budokai 3 with my system. However, there are other 3D ones which are famous for not requiring very powerful hardware, such as FFX.