error message in log
I've been trying to add the ZZOglPG.0.1.0 , but every time I add it this text comes in the log in red text. I'm thinking that's not good.

Can't open libZZOglPG.0.1.0.so: dlopen(/Applications/pcsx2.app/Contents/Resources/pcsx2/plugins/libZZOglPG.0.1.0.so, 2): Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libGLEW.1.5.4.dylib
Referenced from: /Applications/pcsx2.app/Contents/Resources/pcsx2/plugins/libZZOglPG.0.1.0.so
Reason: image not found

Sponsored links

hm, leopard version? zzoglPG only works with snow leopard
I just got this macbook pro this summer though, so I don't think that's it. Plus it worked earlier
try reinstalling, and if you brought in any plugins or whatnot from google videos try removing that. I remember loading some plugins from a youtube video once and half the plugins brought up an error (although it didnt have an impact on pcsx2 working). I just had to remove the extra plugins i dragged in that didnt have all their complete files to stop it. pretty much everythin you should need for pcsx2 should be on the download page except possibly the ZeroSPU sound plugin i use.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

Considering the fact that I'm the only who's porting anything related to pcsx2/mac I can assure you that everything that's been released is on the downloads page.
The new SL package just includes zerospu by default so you don't download it separately anymore