Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
error on .pnach file
Sad 
when i start any ps2 game in pcsx2 game is not starting besides it is showing in message window 'cannot apply patch for this game ' no patch found . i am wexed with . please kindly help me

Sponsored links

This is NOT an error. PCSX2 simply tells you that there is no special patch for this game. Nothing else.
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
where can i find these special patches and what is the procedure to run these games with these special patches. i have tekken 5,4 games
(02-11-2009, 06:25 PM)VeaaC Wrote: This is NOT an error. PCSX2 simply tells you that there is no special patch for this game. Nothing else.

(02-11-2009, 08:27 PM)ballaraviteja Wrote: where can i find these special patches and what is the procedure to run these games with these special patches. i have tekken 5,4 games
(02-11-2009, 06:25 PM)VeaaC Wrote: PCSX2 simply tells you that there is no special patch for this game.

And for almost all games you won't need one. In the past many games only worked partially and the patch system was used to bypass parts of the game that did not work.

So, why do you want a patch for Tekken so badly?
Does it run to slow for you? If so try read the guides on how to configure PCSX2. But most likely your PC is too weak to play Tekken at full speed.
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
i am getting black screen only no game starting.i have9800gt withduel core processor