error openning cDVD plugin
Sad 
I have tried all the cDVD roms which are - gigaherz's CDVD plugin 0.7.0, Linuz iso CDVD 0.8.0, CDVDnull Driver 0.6.0, P.E.Op.S CDVD (CDDA mod) 1.3.0. Any idea how to solve this annoying problem?
Also couldn't make what this said in the video on the bottom of the page and not sure if it would of helped me if i could?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJDz-9R9Arc

Sponsored links

God, your obnoxious. Make your post text size normal and get rid of all the stupid characters in the subject. If you want help this is not the way to go about it kid.
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.3 ghz. (Sandy Bridge CPU) / Asus P8P67 / 4 Gig Ram / GeForce GTX 660/ Creative X-fi / Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit
(10-18-2009, 07:50 PM)legend Wrote: God, your obnoxious. Make your post text size normal and get rid of all the stupid characters in the subject. If you want help this is not the way to go about it kid.

Better? and do you know this problem at all?
i got team viewer if that helps?
try this :
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html

moreover, could you please post a screenshot of the error you encounter ? Your vid on youtube is kind of blurry
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Are you running the game from iso or disc? if from iso make sure it is not mounted in any other program.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(10-18-2009, 09:41 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Are you running the game from iso or disc? if from iso make sure it is not mounted in any other program.

how do i do that? and yes im running from iso
Shadow Lady you obviously know alot please help
my team viewer id is 87 651 928 password 7227
Well if you're sure it isnt mounted in another program it's possible the iso is bad, what happens when you try to run the disc? tried remaking the iso?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64