errors... cant activate anything.
(07-24-2009, 06:39 PM)TS-TS Wrote: im at the GSdx download page but there 2 dowmload options: vc9,vc10. which one i need?

no matter which you choose, its just the compiler. just choose which available, but vc10 is newer compiler, just go for vc10 if that available.
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

Sponsored links

(07-24-2009, 06:39 PM)TS-TS Wrote: im at the GSdx download page but there 2 dowmload options: vc9,vc10. which one i need?

Download rev1534 (vc9 is the only one) and you can try the latest rev1564 but this one doesn't work for me. You can have more than one version of the plugin just rename the plugin putting the rev number in each plugin at that's all.
after using 1534/1564 when i press config -->configure i get this:
"the program cant start because d3dx9_40.dll is missing from your
computer.try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
after i press OK its just continue normally and open the window.
reinstalling didnt solved this error. any way i guass i cant play.
stupid windows...
Wow, I love how he/she blames Windows. Have you updated your version of DirectX yet?
yes yes.. i have directX 11. and any of the links the guys gave me for update wasnt supported for windows 7.
Install it anyways, the worst that could happen could be remedied by a system restore.
Just get it, it will work it's not limited to a particular OS...

Just as an example i'm using windows 2008 r2, which is basically "windows 7 server" which is even more rare and it's working Tongue (windows 7 isnt final release yet that's why it doesnt appear in that list)
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
again, directx 11 doesn't mean you got the latest version of it. your system has got different .dlls for dx9/10/11 (e.g the missing d3dx9_40.dll), so you'll have to update your directx to get these missing files. try the second link, perhaps the webupdater works on win7.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
k downloading. ill keep updating what going on...
as i said at start im stupid at this kinda things.
directX update helped.
the only problem that its working slow 16 FPS,and its a bit shakin,also after game loads up,
bit after the "playstation logo"
its crashes..
any help improving FPS or game wont crash?