eureka seven new vision bugg healp urgent!
Bug 
hai .i just got the game called eureka 7 new vision but it keeps bugging me whenever i go the stair case in the misson in which u hve to find parts for ure 505
well if u need my spec its 8gb ram,a intel and amd radeon graphics card both,8 crore i7 64 bit windows 8 .reply fast.a d thanks for help

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
To mention the error would also be nice -> Specify 'bugg'/'bugging'
Your hardware specs - i hve 8 i7 proccesor chips on my pcs if thats what ure asking , i have amd radeon graphics card , i have 599 gb on my hardisk, windows 8.
The version of PCSX2 you are using=latest
Any non default settings you are using.=no
What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.=iso the game works fine but is bugged at like the level were u have to find parts for ure 505 mecha robot i cant go trough the stairs it keeps bugging me and the game is eureka 7 new vision
The emulog.txt would be useful to see.

Additionally there is a screenshot option in the emulator settings(bottom left corner). It would be nice if you can take a snapshot of each tab, as well as of the GS settings.

Maybe you can upload the log-File and pictues.

To the bug: You want to go through stairs but can't? I know that Eureka is about paranormal stuff but I am not sure if going through stairs is included. Maybe you can specify even more how your bug is preventing you from playing the game. Is the emulator crashing? Are you sticking while going through the stairs?
no bruh when ever i trie go trough the stairs as summner on the second lever it doesnt let me ....
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Eureka-Seven-Vol-1-2 another gu y has same prob as me help me plz
please post the emulog.txt since this guy solved his problem.
k and i cant solve mine nd where do i find emulog.txt
in pcsx2\logs or mydocs\pcsx2\logs