everything lags.
so far ive been trying to run four isos, the only one ive managed to make run right-ish is monster hunter (only minor lags). ive been tweaking the settings but nothing I do seems to help much.

games im having trouble with:
jak3
psychonauts
x-men legends 2

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Toshiba satellite l755d
64-bit operating system
4GB ram
processor: AMD A4-3305M APU with radion HD graphics 1.90ghz

pcsx2 1.2.1

speedhacks:
enabled intc spin detector
enabled wait loop detection
mvu flag hack
mtvu

video settings:
switched to direct 3d9 software
shade boost, fxaa, and fx shader are all active. for the life of me I cant remember if those were off before.

games im running:
monster hunter (the only one running kinda smooth)
psychonauts
xmen legends 2
jak3

and theyre iso

thank you
Your laptop/notebook/ultrabook is quite on the slow side though, the most people do recommend to run atleast a quadcore of 3 ghz, though below 2.4 ghz it is doable aswell, Saiki has some tips in his signature about that, not sure if it'll help you with 1.9 ghz but you can always try it out.
Apart from monstee hunter, better keep playong on your ps2 until you can afford a more powerful machine.
As said abobe, saiki's guide may help, but i wouldnt expect too much from that cpu if i were you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-16-2014, 09:51 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Your laptop/notebook/ultrabook is quite on the slow side though, the most people do recommend to run atleast a quadcore of 3 ghz, though below 2.4 ghz it is doable aswell, Saiki has some tips in his signature about that, not sure if it'll help you with 1.9 ghz but you can always try it out.

It won't in this case. That cpu is about half the speed of my ultra book.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]