Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
example of low end pc running some games
Ok,now im a bit furious you know that apparently there are some people trying to say that i cant run this games on my system with good speed,so i make this thread for 2 purposes
1)-giving people some kind of hope with this emu,and this games
2)-shutting someone`s mouth too

ok here it goes:
Naruto accel 2 running at o well maybe 82 fps Biggrin,belive it or not it is.
[Image: narutoaccel2.jpg]

Now for this section of believe it or not i have...Dragon Ball Z budoaki tenkaichi 2 runnning at 48 fps Laugh.

[Image: dbzbudokai2.jpg]

And now here it is dragon ball z infinite world runing at 45 fps !!

[Image: dbzinfinite.jpg]

And now here it is saint seiya running at 64 fps.

[Image: saintseiyah.jpg]

Now im encouraging all the people with low specs pc,saying them that you actually can run some 3d games,with the proper config and patience of course,i dont make any of that games run at those speed without 3 or 4 hours searching for the most correct plugins.And thats all,if anyone has any comments you are welcome Laugh.
And honestly people i have no reason to lie at all,i just want to make this emulator more well known here in my country,and supporting people here,just showing that you dont need a big pc and a big ego to show yourselve.
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]

Sponsored links

#1: Your title is awfully presumptuous... part of even being considered a moderator is to not pick or encouraging fights/arguements. Tact goes a long way.

#2: You didn't show us what settings are used... I bet there are a lot of systems that can get full speed with frame skipping set very high with VU cycle steal maxed and sound disabled... That doesn't necessarily make for a playable game experience however. Nor am I saying that's what settings you're currently using... only that we can't know and we can't tell if your settings are "playable" despite your claims one way or the other.

#3: Martyrism isn't becoming... If you act like everyone is out to get you, it usually makes people galvanized... Not sympathetic.
[Image: 2748844.png]
@ koji
about the name of the thread i just dont think about other name for it Tongue,and about the setting tomorrow i will post them beacuse here is too late im getting sleepy,and im not anry at all its just a joke man,just showing some stuff nothing more nothing less Laugh.
oh,i actually forgot,im using an special-older rev for playing this games,seems to be greater than using the latest beta.(and it isnt that chineese crap).
Xenosaga running full speed on a 1.2GHz cpu and Tekken 5 close to full speed (44/50fps) too!

Screenshots dont really say anything Oo

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Also, even if the FPS values are actually correct and not affected by speed hacks (60FPS with speed hacks on could still look slower than 30FPS without speed hacks), that's only the FPS in one particular frame in one screen at one stage of the game. That could be one of the least intensive scenes from the game, for all we know (not saying that it is, just pointing out that different scenes will vary in intensity).

You may be able to play at 45 FPS in that scene, but what about the rest of the game? Are you saying that you are able to run those games at 45 FPS throughout?

As you can see, screenshots don't tell the full tale at all...
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
ok,thats allright,but even without speedhacks i can run at more or less the same speed,and the point in this thread is to encourage people who have low end pc o try some games tho.
@Shadow Lady
Thats a dual core =.=,mine is celeron
Sorry but I simply can't believe that your speed is real.I use pcsx2 since 0.9.2 till the newest beta and I've never seen such speed on any game similar to those(including those...especially those DBZ games)whatever plugin,settings or hacks I use.

And on top of that Firefox is running including MSN and couple of other programs(even if only firefox is running,it takes 5-10fps from the speed depending on the game)
@ vsub

ok,thats beacuse i use a special revision,i already told that,anyway i think im gonna make a vid so everybody can look it with your own eyes.
(11-04-2009, 03:12 PM)diegochiha Wrote: and the point in this thread is to encourage people who have low end pc o try some games tho.

Nah you started this thread to "show us" from comments on another thread.

Quote:@Shadow Lady
Thats a dual core =.=,mine is celeron

And being dual core automatically makes it twice as good? Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
@ shadow lady

being a dual core means that is obvious you would get better speeds than a celeron Tongue,and thats my new point now "and the point in this thread is to encourage people who have low end pc o try some games tho." Happy.
Im gonna post a video here later,just have patience Ohmy,anyway this are my settings:
Advanced options:

[Image: advancedoptions.jpg]
Cpu:

[Image: cpuo.jpg]
Gsdx:

[Image: gsdx.jpg]
Sound:

[Image: sound.jpg]
Speedhacks:

[Image: speedhacks.jpg]