extreme lag on 1.0.0
Sad 
it was really difficult to setup the program. after changing setting after setting in plugins and bios i finally got my discs to start up. the loading speed is fenominal but gameplay is getting me at most 15fps and i already spent so much time trying to get it to read the disc now i want to play and it lags like hell. i did all i could like adjusting audio and video quality all the way down but its the same. which makes me regret changing it in the first place since it didnt help. somebody please help me. im attempting to play 2 games; Resident evil 4 ™ and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 ™. again. please help me!

Sponsored links

Make your disc to iso
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ok so i have (im assuming) 2 gigs of ram, possibly 4. i dont know about the graphics card or memory. i do know im running 32 bit windows seven. i have tried playing resident evil 4 and it gave me black screen with volume, took it out. adjusted settings in the plug ins dvd drive and put Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 in and the video worked but lagged terribly. im surprised i got this far on my own. they are both dvd's i put in the tray
its running pcsx2 version 1.0.0
i am up at 2 am in nevada waiting for help..... i really want to play some resident evil 4
(03-26-2013, 11:24 AM)nd4spds281 Wrote: i am up at 2 am in nevada waiting for help
No one cares about your location.
This is a forum, not a chat, and bumping a thread after 6 mn is rude & ridiculous.

That said,
1 - as billyash said, make an iso out of your DVDs using imgburn (www.imgburn.com) and launch them through pcsx2.
2 - post the emulog.txt located in your mydocuments\pcsx2\logs folder or in pcsx2 main folder\log (if you chose portable installation)
ok sorry about the 6 minute thing. il download the file and follow instructions given to me.
its continuously closing my browser and i think its downloading coupons...
its a pdf creator. im not sure if it downloaded correctly
il be on in the morning to check. i need to get sleep. please give me instructions in another post. thank you again
try this : http://download.imgburn.com/SetupImgBurn_2.5.7.0.exe
and please, edit your post instead of spamming your whole thread.
Go into Control panel then system and tell us what processor you have.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(03-26-2013, 11:55 AM)Dante3hs Wrote: Go into Control panel then system and tell us what processor you have.

it does not tell me what kind of processor it is. any other ideas?
im also getting that download started.