failed loading memorycard from file (where it suppose to be)
i had my pcsx2 working fine a 3 days ago (when i dowloaded it) and i wanted to make it a bit faster, so i watched some youtube videos. it was late at night, so i fell asleep without checking to see if there was a difference. i woke up, and tryed it and got this error     i don't know what step i did to make it do that. after that error, i get a blank black screen that can only be closed by the task manager. thanks for any help.

how is my laptop setup? i wanna know if my extra setting up was even possible.

intel centrino 2 2.13 Ghz
nvidia GeForce 9800m GS 512mb
4GB DDR2

what other info will you need to rate? sorry for the long question

Sponsored links

(05-22-2009, 04:26 AM)returnofbeans Wrote: i had my pcsx2 working fine a 3 days ago (when i dowloaded it) and i wanted to make it a bit faster, so i watched some youtube videos. it was late at night, so i fell asleep without checking to see if there was a difference. i woke up, and tryed it and got this error i don't know what step i did to make it do that. after that error, i get a blank black screen that can only be closed by the task manager. thanks for any help.

how is my laptop setup? i wanna know if my extra setting up was even possible.

intel centrino 2 2.13 Ghz
nvidia GeForce 9800m GS 512mb
4GB DDR2

what other info will you need to rate? sorry for the long question

i would like to add that the memory cards are there in there respective folders but, there blue for a some reason?
i am going to uninstall and reinstall, i will post if it is not fixed this way.
well i fixed the memory card part. know it just isn't running near the full speed it used to. it's running at 40 fps. anyone know a way to configure this thing on my specific computer?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?...8044029168

my exact specs are located on this link. that's the one i bought. when i first installed pcsx2 it ran fullspeed at some parts now it doesn't even go full speed on start up. i think i messed with it too much. any help fixing my config? thanks in advance.
(05-22-2009, 05:36 AM)returnofbeans Wrote: well i fixed the memory card part. know it just isn't running near the full speed it used to. it's running at 40 fps. anyone know a way to configure this thing on my specific computer?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?...8044029168

my exact specs are located on this link. that's the one i bought. when i first installed pcsx2 it ran fullspeed at some parts now it doesn't even go full speed on start up. i think i messed with it too much. any help fixing my config? thanks in advance.

dear can you tell me how you fixed memory card load problem.

Thanks in advance........
Easy, just delete the text file in folder "Inis"! You're done!
CPU: Athlon 64 +5600 @ 2.8
GPU: ATI PCS 4670 512MB 128Bits (PowerColor)
RAM: 3600Gbs DDR 800
HD: 500Gbs Sata
OS2: Windows Vista Ultimate Serve Pack 2
(05-22-2009, 07:06 AM)chaves Wrote: Easy, just delete the text file in folder "Inis"! You're done!

i had to start it up in adminastrator mode every time now if i want it to load the memory card. i didn't see any text in my inis folder. oh well.
(05-22-2009, 05:36 AM)returnofbeans Wrote: well i fixed the memory card part. know it just isn't running near the full speed it used to. it's running at 40 fps. anyone know a way to configure this thing on my specific computer?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9173262&type=product&id=1218044029168

depends on the game you're trying to run. Which one is it ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-22-2009, 08:27 AM)jesalvein Wrote: depends on the game you're trying to run. Which one is it ?

i got resident evil code veronica X and marvel vs capcom 2, both real. i check my computer setting to see if that's my problem. turned out, my battery usage was at minimum =p(battery saving). so i switched it to the highest (high porformance). works full speed now. with no hacks or anything. i feel stupid now................ is kingdom hearts 2 a demanding game? along with final fantasy x and fatal frame 3?
not sure about KH 2. I think it's more GPU demanding.

FFX is one of the less demanding

Dunno about Fatal Frame...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go