Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
faster pcsx2 with software
Exclamation 
hi

i tried a software name process lasso and i gained 2.3-3 fps in the games.

how can it be?

Sponsored links

You will probably get the same benefit from setting pcsx2 to "above normal" priority, or "higher".
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
process lasso?

sounds to me it simply set your priority as refraction said

something you can do yourself in task manager, usually with less spyware XD
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
i tested myself this prog. with the task manager i gained 1 fps, and the ram useage didn't change (542MB).
with the process lasso i had 4 fps! Smile and the ram useage was only 223MB.

the result: it's better than the original task manager of windows.
it's good. Smile
ok less Ram usage clearly indicate that the program is doing something however i am pretty sure this wont end up well ..... Evil
(08-24-2012, 10:05 AM)pmk Wrote: i tested myself this prog. with the task manager i gained 1 fps, and the ram useage didn't change (542MB).
with the process lasso i had 4 fps! Smile and the ram useage was only 223MB.

the result: it's better than the original task manager of windows.
it's good. Smile

* Squall Leonhart yawns
snake oil
You do realize 1 FPS could be just an FPS reading flaw and is in the margin of error right? Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
so we can believe you in a way or another care to do the benchmark
Even if he does the benchmark, a 1 FPS difference is so small it could be caused by so many other things than the one you expect. So come back if you get something above 3 FPS and in a reproducible manner (not just once)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-24-2012, 11:30 AM)Bositman Wrote: Even if he does the benchmark, a 1 FPS difference is so small it could be caused by so many other things than the one you expect. So come back if you get something above 3 FPS and in a reproducible manner (not just once)

he says ~4 FPS .... ( in a light demanding game i suppose )