Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fastest PCSX2 Revision as of now
Tongue if any you guy's think this is not a good set of Questions then PLZ tell me

as of the title which rev. is the fastest on what game's and also state the FPS difference

also Another Question which combination of PCSX2 Rev. and Plugin version are you using and state the reason

My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]

Sponsored links

Generally, the newer revisions are faster than the older ones. They are constantly adding new optimizations and, of course, it has better compatibility so it's win-win.

Legacy options (like SuperVU versus MicroVU) gives you the option to use less compatible older modes which still have some decent speed bonuses over the newer system.
[Image: 2748844.png]
As for now, 0.9.7 is the fastest. But the beta binaries are a little bit slower than the rev 2573. Even the svn versions are dumb and create bugs. So, the fastest is - PCSX2 0.9.7 rev2573
Emulating requires a brain. Even in a cpu with 2ghz processor and no graphics card, pcsx2 can reach 20-25 fps. I've got it. If you need that configuration, PM me
Be aware that most earlier wxgui revisions had severe bugs in them that can easily wipe your memory cards for example.
(Just saying, 'cause I wouldn't touch r2573 with a pole, knowing just how buggy it is Wink )
so far it's 3710 for me
(09-04-2010, 04:50 AM)Saiki Wrote: so far it's 3710 for me

Oh! is rev 3710 is out? I thought latest is 3113
Emulating requires a brain. Even in a cpu with 2ghz processor and no graphics card, pcsx2 can reach 20-25 fps. I've got it. If you need that configuration, PM me
I am using r.3718 seems ok for now been playin Xenosaga ep1 on it for a while now what seems to bug me is that FPS seems to drop to 35-40 on cutscenes even below 30 sometime's and my GS reading is on 98-99% is it my Graphics card
My New PC
(09-04-2010, 02:33 PM)anito9999 Wrote: I am using r.3718 seems ok for now been playin Xenosaga ep1 on it for a while now what seems to bug me is that FPS seems to drop to 35-40 on cutscenes even below 30 sometime's and my GS reading is on 98-99% is it my Graphics card

probably its not your graphics card but it may be a bug. I prefer rev 2573 as it is solid, powerful, no bugs, efficient and fast.
I'll give the best configuration for the weakest cpu in the world (2ghz processor with no graphics card and no sound card) with bios of version 2.20
First, download r.2573 here
*removed*
Links to unofficial builds are not allowed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
so is it a bug that cause the sudden FPS drops on this game cuz as of now I am in the UTIC ship and my main character is JR. cuz it bugs me in the battles drops to even as low as 25FPS is it really natural to do that or is it really my Graphics card
My New PC