fatal frame 3
ok soo i started playing fatal frame 3 (and i was excited) then suddenly when the fmv was playing (the 2nd fmv where rei is taking picture inside a destroyed house) and pcsx2 suddenly crashed, did someone stumbled on this problem??

Sponsored links

Nope, didn't get crashes here and I've finished it. PCSX2 revision?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-05-2012, 01:53 PM)Bositman Wrote: Nope, didn't get crashes here and I've finished it. PCSX2 revision?

Were you able to maintain 60 fps during "black and white" scenes btw? Just curious.
cpu: i5-2410m | gpu: Nvidia GT 555m 2GB | mem: 4 GB
Uh whoops FF3 not 2 Wacko OK to devilscorner: Still did not get a crash so my above post stands.
strider3871: I think I had to check Allow 8-bit textures for them, it's a GPU intensive effect
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-05-2012, 02:12 PM)strider3871 Wrote: Were you able to maintain 60 fps during "black and white" scenes btw? Just curious.

You can tweak emulation speed, i did that for hole game and havent come to any issues with emulation, without them my fps was around 40, later constant 60.
And in newer svn 0.9.8+ there is some graphical glitches and missing screens, but there is some speed increase. I have quad proc. with 3ghz, 4gb ram, and hd5650 graphic card, and with tweaking i played most games with minimum 2x-4x native resolution, ff3 could normally run on 3x with 45-50fps, this all was done with 0.9.8 svn. Don't increase all the way emulation, experiment, or you could get worse result than that with what you started.
what do you mean black and white scenes?? and yes everywhere i go i always get constant 58-61fps on 3x native resolution, and also im using svn revision 5239 idk why i aways get crash in that fmv scene, but pcsx2 does't crash if i skip that scene(the on i mentioned earlier) and by the way i really like the game (scares the sh*t out of me when i turned on the volume to max and i was wearing a headset)
Because of snow in the beginning, black and white scene, there is serious drop in fps, sometime emu. would crash, not issue in 0.9.8.