feature request
It is fairly useless though, it's a solution looking for a problem.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(07-25-2015, 10:46 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: It is fairly useless though, it's a solution looking for a problem.
I think it is a good way to find new rookie developers especially if you offer titles like this... a few extra stars wont hurt too.(note the title is just a demo to help get the point across OK)

Attached Files Image(s)

(07-26-2015, 07:14 AM)kage Wrote: I think it is a good way to find new rookie developers especially if you offer titles like this... a few extra stars wont hurt too.(note the title is just a demo to help get the point across OK)

I don't see the point of the attached image.

Anyway, you make a good point. Become that rookie developer, code it up, make a PR and we'll add it.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(07-26-2015, 08:05 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I don't see the point of the attached image.

Anyway, you make a good point. Become that rookie developer, code it up, make a PR and we'll add it.
So you agree with me about giving some extra stars and a title then...? if yes then how many stars are you giving...? I am waiting patiently to hear from you again
(07-26-2015, 12:02 PM)kage Wrote: So you agree with me about giving some extra stars and a title then...? if yes then how many stars are you giving...? I am waiting patiently to hear from you again

I don't understand, do you want some kind of title and additional stars ? (or) are you talking about rassane ? that's a custom user title, he set it to his preference.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Why are you so worried about the title? LOL

You'll earn a developer title if you show you're actually one that contributes to PCSX2.

[Edit] ninja'd
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(07-26-2015, 12:15 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Why are you so worried about the title? LOL

You'll earn a developer title if you show you're actually one that contributes to PCSX2.

[Edit] ninja'd
whatever contribution should be appreciated no matter how small or big hence the title plus whoever does this is actually contributing his time so to speakTongueSmileCool
(07-26-2015, 12:59 PM)kage Wrote: whatever contribution should be appreciated no matter how small or big hence the title plus whoever does this is actually contributing his time so to speakTongueSmileCool

I asked to ref, we don't know what specific thing you have contributed before. do you need coder status for something you have contributed before ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(07-26-2015, 01:08 PM)ssakash Wrote: I asked to ref, we don't know what specific thing you have contributed before. do you need coder status for something you have contributed before ?
I am not planning to code it myself actually I just thought that the idea is useful (even if it is only a little) since it is done with some games I currently play
Have you tried Pokopom?