ff 12 no text
hi guys I just start tu use pcsx2 and i tried to run ff12, intro audio and video are fine but i can't read the the text and the main menu it's a mess.
can someone help me out? i spent all a day to find a solution but i couldn't find one!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

im not sure unless its fullscreen trying to stretch it and causing it to blow up
all your settings and plugins seem pretty ok.
and the game runs fine for me?
if widescreen isnt the problem, what are your system specs??
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

(07-27-2011, 05:57 AM)mubbsy Wrote: im not sure unless its fullscreen trying to stretch it and causing it to blow up
all your settings and plugins seem pretty ok.
and the game runs fine for me?
if widescreen isnt the problem, what are your system specs??

I tried without widescreen and with min graphic size but no change Sad
i run a macbook with snow leopard 2,4 ghz intel core duo 2, 4gb ram
Intel GMA X3100 ddr2 sdram.
I hope there is a solution!Smile
what year is it? 2011? and is it a macbook or macbook pro?
does it happen if you aren't in fullscreen?
other than than maybe updating OSX to the most recent version if you aren't already, seeing if theres a more recent version of the nvidia CG framework than you have (not likely the case), or if all else fails, upgrading to Lion OSX might prove useful.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

I think it's probably gpu's fault. Pcsx2/zzogl needs a better card than integrated gma x3100
(07-27-2011, 12:14 PM)mubbsy Wrote: what year is it? 2011? and is it a macbook or macbook pro?
does it happen if you aren't in fullscreen?
other than than maybe updating OSX to the most recent version if you aren't already, seeing if theres a more recent version of the nvidia CG framework than you have (not likely the case), or if all else fails, upgrading to Lion OSX might prove useful.

i bought it in 2008 so is quite old, even if it's not in full screen the problem is the same, i can't understand why doesn't work for me Sad
i saw video of people running it with programs older than mine!
(07-27-2011, 12:32 PM)zedr0n Wrote: I think it's probably gpu's fault. Pcsx2/zzogl needs a better card than integrated gma x3100

so there is no way to play it with this mac? what abaut using crossover or wmvare?
you'd have more luck with crossover and recent intel drivers.... though the most recent are installer locked to the sandybridge igp.