ffx
ok im new to posting but not new to using emulators. usually i can get everything to work fine but this one is confusing me. i downloaded your pcsx2 and got ffx to work great other than it runnin rather slow at some points which i know is just a grafx issue i will resolve at a later date. when i run the game i play for a few minutes then my computer gets the blue screen. my pc specs are amd athlon x2 5000+ (duel core) 2.6 ghz, 3.2 g ram, my o.s is win 7 32 bit, nvidia gts250 graphics card and sound blaster 3d sound card. im pretty sure i have a sata 2 hd. let me know any other information i need to post. thank you for your help.
oh yeah i want to know if a blue screen will hurt my computer in anyway.

Sponsored links

Pcsx2 is not the cause of any BSOD, it can however trigger instabilities or other issues already present.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
ok so...i know all of my drivers are up to date. are there any ways to try and track down the problem?
there should be crash logs for all of the blue screens, I think there is a program called whocrashed which helps make them more understandable.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
You got a blue screen or BSOD? That's two different things... Since I don't know which one it is I'd have to guess that your monitor or gpu is dying. If you get a BSOD, then it's most likely an driver related issue or some hardware related issue.