ffx and fxx2 questions
ffx:

most of the time i play at 120%, but get some drops to 95%, thats not a big deal, but the thing is that i get some awful graphics: really jagged edges

is there any way to force anti-aliasing?

ffx2:

intense flickering and speed at 50-60%, also noticed that the menu loads at 4x speed, but game at 2x (cpu usage: 12-15%)

what can i do to solve these 2 issues?

thanks in advance

Sponsored links

Well:

FFX: I think u do not use Gdsx(latest?). With GDSX I have no jagged edges imo. (btw try a higher d3d internal resi if u use GDSX)

FFx2: Press F5. It will switch you trough the interlace options. This should fix the flicker.

For the speed issue u could activate the speedhacks and update to the latest rev. Vids in FFX-2 ARE at low fps. Nothing to fix there imo afaik.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
(02-25-2009, 10:10 PM)yunsabit Wrote: Well:

FFX: I think u do not use Gdsx(latest?). With GDSX I have no jagged edges imo. (btw try a higher d3d internal resi if u use GDSX)

FFx2: Press F5. It will switch you trough the interlace options. This should fix the flicker.

For the speed issue u could activate the speedhacks and update to the latest rev. Vids in FFX-2 ARE at low fps. Nothing to fix there imo afaik.

FFX: im using the latest version, and what res do you suggest for this game?

FFX2: yes, turns off flickering, but drops FPS to 45-50%, since the beginning of the game (not video, but game)
um, i play at 2024x2024 imo.

Did u turn the speedhacks on?
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
yup, all on

and wow, the resolution solved A LOT

plus, isnt it 2048 and not 2024? maybe im wrong...

edit: sometimes, when i load a previous state, it keeps going left.. why?
(02-25-2009, 10:19 PM)Karoshi Wrote: yup, all on

and wow, the resolution solved A LOT

plus, isnt it 2048 and not 2024? maybe im wrong...

edit: sometimes, when i load a previous state, it keeps going left.. why?

Yea I meant 2048. (But it does not matter if it is 2024 or 2048 afaik).
but im still playing at 80-85%

any other speedhack or configuration i can try to boost the speed? res changing doesnt appear to affect speed at all
(02-25-2009, 10:32 PM)Karoshi Wrote: but im still playing at 80-85%

any other speedhack or configuration i can try to boost the speed? res changing doesnt appear to affect speed at all

Typically the x2 Cycle Rate is better than the x3 Cycle Rate (under the "speed hacks" menu) since games tend to run alot smoother. FMVs will run alot better with it as well. Right now, these speed hacks seem to get my games running very well:

[Image: speedhacks.jpg]

Warning: Some of these hacks may cause crashes with certain games.
can you link me to that hack please? cant find it and its not included with the beta version
No he can't. Compile a build yourself or find it elsewhere. But we will NOT provide support for any non-official compiled builds
[Image: newsig.jpg]