ffx pcsx2 0.9.8 xp
hi i want to ask you why my pc runs only with 20 fps and why my pcsx2 doesn t have direct 3d 10 ? what should i do?

Sponsored links

Probably your pc is week(what is it)and Windows XP don't support DX10/11 even if you have video card that support it

My PC run it at that speed
show us your PC information via DXDIAG on both general and display categories.
you need to change to win7 unless you have at least dx10 compliant card if you want DX10~
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
not necessary Windows 7 tallbender, he/she can also change to Vista SP2 to have DX 10 and 11 Smile but true XP doesn't have DX10/11 Smile
Simple Reason : your pc is slow for pcsx2. Please care to read http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Wi...y-computer

Also, A card supporting DirectX 10 is not much helpful when your Windows doesn't support DirectX 10. Windows XP Support upto DirectX 9.0c Biggrin

PCSX2 is highly demanding and needs a Dual/Quad CPU (Intel Core2Duo/Quad/I3/I5/I7 with 2.8Ghz+ Clockrate / AMD Phenom II X4 at 3.3Ghz+) and a Good Graphics Card (Nvidia GTX Series and ATI Radeon HD 4xxx+)

My previous Pentium 4 would run pcsx2 at 5 fps while my new computer runs it at 83/150 fps+. Laugh
[Image: recodersignature2.png]