final fantasy 10
hi first of all im not sure if this is in the right place but sorry if it is not this looked the best place to put it.
i have been reading the forums not just this one but many others like it in order to put cheats on my ffx ps2 game pcsx2 works flawlessly on my computer 450-500 fps lol
ASUS rampage 2 extreme motherboard
3.2 i7 processor
12 ddr3 ram
2x radion 4870hd crossfire
4 tb of space
32" samsung monitor
the reason i play ffx on my computer is because i recently bought the 160gb model of the ps3 of amazon not knowing that it didnt play ps2 games so i have had to use my computer.
i have been trying everything to get either cheats on a patch file saved games even an old xplorer cheat disk but everytime i think it has worked it hasnt i have read more or less every guide of how to do it and im have just hit a brick wall so if any1 can help with my problem i would be most greatfull .

cheers lloyd

IM NOW OFF TO BLOW UP SONY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY MY FAVRIOUTE GAME ON MY NEW PS3 HAHAH Angry

Sponsored links

use search or try patches thread. However, yes you can.
I5 - 2320 @ 3,0 Ghz - 8 GbyteDDR2 1333 Mhz - Geforce 8800 GTS 512 Mbyte - Win 7x64 - Samsung 32" TV HD-Ready
Uomo saggio il cielo aiuta.
yes i can what and if i had not tryed the search button i would not be asking would i
try the link in my sig, should work fine
i try that after dinner cheers
hello,

I guess that I'm on the good topic?! I'have a problem with FFX. In fact, I can play with the game, the adjustement have been done. But I did like to play with a save and I download these on internet. There are many extensions : .max, .cbn, .pws and no one does work but it's should be my fout. I don't know what can I do with the save, I have tried to put them on memory file, to create a file named save or save file, I have launch the save with pcsx2 in place of the file Mcd001 and nothing does work. Ah, I had a other Mcd001.ps2 file with save given with plugins I have download and when I load it at the place of the original, it work (fortunately, there had 1 save FFX on this Mcd001.ps2) so why are there no save .ps2 on the net, only .max, .cbn, ... that I cannot what to do. I have tried to find an answer but I didn' find. Can somedoy help me?
(05-14-2009, 11:07 PM)darkvantage Wrote: hello,

I guess that I'm on the good topic?! I'have a problem with FFX. In fact, I can play with the game, the adjustement have been done. But I did like to play with a save and I download these on internet. There are many extensions : .max, .cbn, .pws and no one does work but it's should be my fout. I don't know what can I do with the save, I have tried to put them on memory file, to create a file named save or save file, I have launch the save with pcsx2 in place of the file Mcd001 and nothing does work. Ah, I had a other Mcd001.ps2 file with save given with plugins I have download and when I load it at the place of the original, it work (fortunately, there had 1 save FFX on this Mcd001.ps2) so why are there no save .ps2 on the net, only .max, .cbn, ... that I cannot what to do. I have tried to find an answer but I didn' find. Can somedoy help me?

Whoa, you got that totally wrong. The Mcd001 is the memory card not the save. Your saves are inside that file as it's the memory card. That's also the reason you don't see .ps2 saves because the .ps2 is the memory card not the save and it's only for PCSX 2 not real PS2's. What you need is the Mymc utility which allows you to import MAX Drive (.max), EMS (.psu), SharkPort (.sps), X-Port (.xps) and Code Breaker (.cbs) saves onto your memory card. You can get it here with a good explanation on how to use it
http://forums.ngemu.com/pcsx2-forum/1214...-mymc.html
yer for some reason my computer wont let me use that program mymc for some reason im missing a .dll file but i downloaded it and put it in the correct place but still nothing so i gave up on it lol want to use darkbuhamet saved editor but cant work it either i hate vista 64bit
you need to put the DLL in C:\windows\system (I'm betting you put it in system 32)
(05-15-2009, 05:21 PM)windy2851 Wrote: darkbuhamet
Offtopic: For some reason I always suspected dark bahamut was arab Laugh