fps drop advice?
I'm currently running the PCSX2 1.0.0 and for some odd reason no matter what game I play I'll go from 75+ fps to 10-15 and it continually will drop and raise for several minutes making it impossible to play some games...

Computer specs:
Windows 7 64 bit
GeForce GTX 260
AMD Phenom II x4 955 3.20 GHz
8GB Ram

Any advice?

P.S. I seem to be only able to run the GSdx 5334 (MSVC 16.00, SSE2) 0.1.16 plugin for graphics(using the standard come with installer plugins)

Sponsored links

is the game iso on a WD Green hdd?
I've tried both disc and ISO and no, I don't use western digital...(least that's what i think yer asking...seeing as that's the only thing google shows for WD green HDD)
maybe its your GPU load or if you have a laptop it could be overheating
what game?
it does appear that the game you tried to run is heavy demanding e.g. GT 3 or 4,SOTC and their likes.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
It's a desktop, and I've tried disc for .hack infection(it usually only slows down when someone talks or when moving around for the first time in a zone...sometimes when entering new areas like loading new textures etc...also freezes when changing desktop music in-game) , iso for star ocean till the end of time(sporadically drops fps, makes it impossible to avoid fights when you're exploring and avoiding combat), the Jak and Daxter series isos(all acting up, half the time can't watch the videos, nor avoid attacks) they're all USA discs/isos
in my experience with forums(which is why i hate using them...) if a response is about 24 hours "late" your thread will die, so admins go ahead and lock it up for me...pointless now >.>
as tallbender suspected, those games are highly demanding.
your specs aren't simply up to them.

Bu since you askrd for this thread to be closed....
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go