fps fluctuated
(02-03-2015, 04:50 PM)ssakash Wrote: Unfortunately, your laptop is quite weak to play your games without fps drops. Try playing while charging and set windows performance plan to high performance and try fiddling with the speed hacks, That's the best you could achieve with your processor.

that was sad to hear haha, how to set speed hack?

anyway, is there any games that need low spec laptop?rpg games haha

Sponsored links

Post a screenshot of your pcsx2 speedhacks section settings and we will suggest the settings you should change. Take a look here for games which are less demanding.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-03-2015, 05:08 PM)ssakash Wrote: Post a screenshot of your pcsx2 speedhacks section settings and we will suggest the settings you should change. Take a look here for games which are less demanding.

[Image: abc.png]

sorry the picture is kinda blur
Tick every check box except mtvu hack and increase both the sliders one level and check for performance boost.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-03-2015, 05:31 PM)ssakash Wrote: Tick every check box except mtvu hack and increase both the sliders one level and check for performance boost.

MTVU will offer a performance boost
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Yes. He should use MTVU. Also, "Enable fast CDVD" is not needed.
His processor only has two cores. then, What's the use of the mtvu ?
- Refraction
(02-03-2015, 06:44 PM)ssakash Wrote: His processor only has two cores. then, What's the use of the mtvu ?

Hyperthreading.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Ohhh, I see. Yeah, it might provide a performance boost.
- Refraction
sorry for the late reply, i will try use those setting that you told me. thanks a lot guys!