from where i can get this file
i try to build the gsdx final version and i get this error
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GL/glew.h': No such file or directory
i look in google and i only find glew.h from where i can get that include file Cool

Sponsored links

Start from this post and continue to read to the end
ok now i get this error
error C3861: '_mm_castsi128_ps': identifier not found
how i can solve it
(06-14-2009, 06:16 PM)dark king Wrote: ok now i get this error
error C3861: '_mm_castsi128_ps': identifier not found
how i can solve it

That's new,I've never seen that error before.Are you sure that you configure and download everything
yes i am sure now the problem with my gsvector .h or some thing with that name it is give me 800 and something error all because that file i am sure all configure and i download all file because that stupid error is disappeared .thanks for your help i am great full to you . i hope some one else can help .
i think that error is related to the SSE3 instructions, download and install this Smile
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...laylang=en
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
but i try to build sse4.1 version
Maybe you still have something missing.I've never compile the SSE4.1 version before and now when I try to I successfully compile it without any problems.
Did you tried to clean and after that rebuild the GSdx?
this problem appeared when i add the new include and lib files . all version of gsdx can not be build now there is some thing wrong with file called GSVector.h
(06-15-2009, 05:57 PM)dark king Wrote: this problem appeared when i add the new include and lib files . all version of gsdx can not be build now there is some thing wrong with file called GSVector.h

Uninstall the "Cg-2.2_April2009_Setup" and place those files in your VC bin,include and lib folders or place them somewhere and add them to your VC directories

And after that try to clean and rebuild GSdx

Attached Files
.7z   VC.7z (Size: 2,06 MB / Downloads: 147)