full boot vs fast boot Raging Blade (PAL)
I have Question. when i full boot  i got " SetGSCRTC configuration. Interlace Interlaced. Field Type Frame. Mode PAL 640x512 @ ??.??? ". But when i fast boot there aren't " ??.???? ". Would anybody tell me why? Is it because  this game is interlance and all interinterlanced mode can't  fix shaking issue?. Thank you
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y

Sponsored links

What do you mean by there aren't "??.????"? Is the FPS not shown? Can you post the log?
That message is printed on the console whenever the SYSCALL instruction "SetGSCRT " is triggered.

Could you just provide the Full Emulog when Full boot / Fast boot is used ? I could understand your issue better that way Tongue

Quote:What do you mean by there aren't "??.????"? Is the FPS not shown? Can you post the log?

The vertical frequency should be provided for normal NTSC/PAL video modes but however they aren't provided for some progressive modes / BIOS video modes (DVD NTSC/PAL).
I'm sorry my mistake . I mean during full boot. Fps in emulog is " .SetGSCRTC configuration. Interlace Interlaced. Field Type Frame. Mode PAL 640x512 @ ??.??? ". And I have another question. Why this game ( Raging Blade (PAL-M5), in the gui it's fps is (59.94) which is for NTSC ? Not 50fps ?
Can you still post the complete emulog (PCSX2/logs/emuLog.txt after trying the game)?
Here are emulog, my setting and screenshot .

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 4,45 KB / Downloads: 235)
That's the normal regional lockout when using FullBoot.
I'm sorry I didn't mean to spam, but my browser only allow post one attachment.
i have another question. Why fps is incorrect? It's pal but fps is ntsc. And resolution is incorrect too. I use 2x scale. It should be 1280x1024, but in gui 1024x1024.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)