game compatibility
^ Yep, Nvidia has been breaking PCSX2 left and right lately.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

Hey guys thanks for the replies. I got my new card installed and it makes a world of difference. The World of Outlaws game still does not work but it's not in the compatibility list so I'm not to upset about that. Manhunt now works without any issues and the other games that were giving weird video glitches are not anymore. I'm not trying to start an argument but the Nvidia card was much better than the AMD one for me.
Then I'd wager something was wrong with your old card. The only known GPU related issues are Nvidia side, unless you go back to REALLY old hardware.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-25-2015, 08:17 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Then I'd wager something was wrong with your old card. The only known GPU related issues are Nvidia side, unless you go back to REALLY old hardware.

I'm not sure if there was necessarily anything wrong with it I think it was probably just underpowered. Everything else worked fine with it so that's why I say that.