game does not run
I need help. I am having a few issues with running some games. I have checked the compatibility list and it says that they are compatible the, the games are fighting angels, it doesn't pass the first frame where it says ' checking memory card' and soul callibre 2 is having a lot of graphic issues. Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored links

(12-24-2013, 11:13 PM)zee1985 Wrote: I need help. I am having a few issues with running some games. I have checked the compatibility list and it says that they are compatible the, the games are fighting angels, it doesn't pass the first frame where it says ' checking memory card' and soul callibre 2 is having a lot of graphic issues. Any help would be appreciated.

To help you we are going to need to see your settings and specs.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-24-2013, 11:26 PM)refraction Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

You guys just have a button or something to paste these things in, don't you? Like the thread closed one with the wayward comma. Lol.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-24-2013, 11:41 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: You guys just have a button or something to paste these things in, don't you? Like the thread closed one with the wayward comma. Lol.

Might have a button for it.. we're sick of typing it Tongue

and what wayward comma? the only thing missing is a space after it ;p

(12-24-2013, 11:41 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: You guys just have a button or something to paste these things in, don't you? Like the thread closed one with the wayward comma. Lol.

actually i've found at the place i admin/mod at, if i use google chrome, it saves all the reasons i temp/perma ban people

although it's been a long time since i modded a phbb board so i doubt the above would work hereBlush
Not sure what graphics card you have, it's memory bandwidth,
it's temperature, fan speed, what pixel shader it has
try TechPowerUp's gpu-z

Not sure what your cpu is try cpu-z
       (hint click on the highlighted links Biggrin)
(12-25-2013, 12:13 AM)dr emulator (madmax) Wrote: actually i've found at the place i admin/mod at, if i use google chrome it saves all the reasons i temp/perma ban people
allthough it's been a long time since i modded a phbb board so i doubt the above would work Blush

we actually make our own with mybb for it Tongue the warez one closes the thread for us too Tongue2

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47524]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-25-2013, 12:15 AM)refraction Wrote: we actually make our own with mybb for it Tongue the warez one closes the thread for us too Tongue2

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47524]

Then why is no one fixing that damn missing space near the comma, it drives me insane! xD
Yeah,it bothers me too. Tongue2
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Guys, we are getting off topic here. The op hasn't even responded to what refraction or I asked yet.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]