game not loading
I've configured pcsx2 correctly and even the bios is running. But after that two menu items , browser and system configuration are coming. But the game is not coming. Please help me.

Sponsored links

did you set the CDVD plugin to the one for your game? Smile (Linuz Iso for iso, and Gigahertz for DVD)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
I've set the CDVD plugin as linuzappiso .But there are only two options coming.linuz iso and cdvd null.
btw, did you post this in the wrong section? Smile

try configuring Linuz Iso Smile
Windows 7 64bit

I don't have the dvd. But I got a .dmg file of tekken5 and after mounting it,which plugin I've to use?If I had the dvd which plugin I had to use?
(05-10-2009, 07:43 PM)pcsemu Wrote: If I had the dvd which plugin I had to use?
Gigahertz or Peops Smile

(05-10-2009, 07:43 PM)pcsemu Wrote: But I got a .dmg file of tekken5
hmm never heard of that filetype Smile (not sure how else to help you Mellow )
Windows 7 64bit

(05-10-2009, 07:43 PM)pcsemu Wrote: I don't have the dvd. But I got a .dmg file of tekken5 and after mounting it,which plugin I've to use?If I had the dvd which plugin I had to use?

Use your original disc. If you have pirated the game and downloaded it we will not offer you any support here.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
what I mean is I ripped the original dvd to .dmg in mac os x. Now I mounted it. Now which plugin I have to use in mac os x either gigahertz or linuz iso?
Hmm you shouldn't mount it. You either use the image and run it directly with linuz iso (without mounting it) OR you use the disc and use gigaherz to read it directly
[Image: newsig.jpg]
When ripping the disc with 'disc utility', you need to choose as format 'DVD/CD master' and once you're done, rename the file (which will have a .cdr extension) to something with an .iso extension. (Not sure if that last rename step is needed for the cddvd plugin to be able to recognize the file).

PS: What you have now is a compressed image, no way that the plugin can recognize it. Just rip it as I told you and load it with the plugin, don't mount it