game save file
can anyone tell me where is PCSX2 1.0.0 (r5350) saving my game file at. (( folder name ))

thank you

Sponsored links

(08-20-2012, 10:22 PM)gker Wrote: can anyone tell me where is PCSX2 1.0.0 (r5350) saving my game file at. (( folder name ))

thank you

Sorry dude, there is no PCSX2 1.0.0 for Mac, we are only at 0.9.7, please refer to the PC part of the forums for windows. How do PC users end up in the mac section anyways?

EDIT:
It saves them in memory card files wich are placed somewhere on your computer, usually in the PCSX2 subfolder.
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
(08-22-2012, 03:34 PM)Kaze Wrote: Sorry dude, there is no PCSX2 1.0.0 for Mac, we are only at 0.9.7, please refer to the PC part of the forums for windows. How do PC users end up in the mac section anyways?

EDIT:
It saves them in memory card files wich are placed somewhere on your computer, usually in the PCSX2 subfolder.

I don't know, but I managed it on my first post...I swear that I wasn't in the MAC setion, then suddenly I was....It's not like I can't read either!....Just lucky I guess..;-)...
(08-23-2012, 02:00 PM)RetroGamer Wrote: I don't know, but I managed it on my first post...I swear that I wasn't in the MAC setion, then suddenly I was....It's not like I can't read either!....Just lucky I guess..;-)...

Probably some kinda server thingy, doesn't matter since you dinae harm anybaddies ^_^

(Hope you saw that answer, and please tell me if you found it ^_^)
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"