game wont load
When i start the ps2emu it runs just fine. but it doesnt start the game it goes to the menu where you see all the settings and you can go into your memory card. the game doesnt load even after i wait. and i went into the memory card area to see if the disk was loaded there but its not. so idk what to do

Sponsored links

¿Did you configured the dvd plugin?
yes i did. when i use the ones that require the iso my game always crashes but the other ones dont make my game crash they just dont load the game. when i try to use the gigaherz one it says failed opening FSadwhere my cdvd is) so idk what to do

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1. delete all those plugins responsible for the errors and warnings in the console window
2. download the latest beta versions of pcsx2 and plugins from this forum
3. try again, preferably with the game disc ripped to your hdd and the iso image directly loaded with the linuziso plugin
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
(07-07-2009, 02:18 AM)zero29 Wrote: 1. delete all those plugins responsible for the errors and warnings in the console window
2. download the latest beta versions of pcsx2 and plugins from this forum
3. try again, preferably with the game disc ripped to your hdd and the iso image directly loaded with the linuziso plugin

i am runing mine from the hard drive >.> and i got all new stuff game wont show up ! XD
I suggest you backup your BIOS then delete your current PCSX2 folder and start over by getting the pcsx2 0.9.6 package installing and configuring that one (make sure you update your DirectX also). Then make sure you unmount the ISO and run it with the Linuz ISO cdvd plugin instead, also if it still doesnt run run it from the disc instead (with gigaherz cdvd plugin) or remake the ISO.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-07-2009, 01:25 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: I suggest you backup your BIOS then delete your current PCSX2 folder and start over by getting the pcsx2 0.9.6 package installing and configuring that one (make sure you update your DirectX also). Then make sure you unmount the ISO and run it with the Linuz ISO cdvd plugin instead, also if it still doesnt run run it from the disc instead (with gigaherz cdvd plugin) or remake the ISO.

i think the game wont load since it didnt show up in the game list on the site >.< why me i wanna play it!!!! plus being the fact i didnt make the iso >.> or know how to make it unmountable O.O any ways if u can help me i could send u the lovely file Smile and the tv is great tooo!
huh? how come that you dind't make the iso? to remake the iso put your game on the dvd tray of your computer and use imgburn to create it. and now if you can't do that because you don't have it... well... good luck getting support here because piracy is not tolered in the forums
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32