gamefixes
hi can u say where i get gamefixes? my vers. have only 2 fixes but not for games i need. plz help thxSmile
[Image: 21cvw55.jpg]

Sponsored links

Try the new beta, It has more game fixes, but it does not have one for your game then you cannot request for a fix.
If you are looking for a game fix so that your game would run faster then such a fix does not exist.
(05-28-2009, 11:14 AM)redlof Wrote: Try the new beta, It has more game fixes, but it does not have one for your game then you cannot request for a fix.
If you are looking for a game fix so that your game would run faster then such a fix does not exist.

There are fixes for games to run faster it's called SPEED HACKS!! xD. I Just tried using x2 speed hack with all the right options checked and the "VU cycle stealing (experiemental)" full. It did literally double my FPS(from 50 to 100Tongue). Unfortunately it did literally double my in-game crashes Closedeyes
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
(05-28-2009, 07:41 PM)pedrosilvaa Wrote:
(05-28-2009, 11:14 AM)redlof Wrote: Try the new beta, It has more game fixes, but it does not have one for your game then you cannot request for a fix.

There are fixes for games to run faster it's called SPEED HACKS!! xD. I Just tried using x2 speed hack with all the right options checked and the "VU cycle stealing (experiemental)" full. It did literally double my FPS(from 50 to 100Tongue). Unfortunately it did literally double my in-game crashes Closedeyes

You must have some MAD skills to be playing at 100fps ;-P.
thx 4 gr8 help now i know a lot more than b4Smile
[Image: 21cvw55.jpg]