gamepad help
I use my xbox 360 pad with pcsx2 and i just want to play a new game with it an the game puts the no pad screen on. i want on to a game i played in the past and the pad worked. Does anyone know how to fix it. I try every thing i could think of and nothing worked can anyone help?
the problem has been fixed know thanks to willkuer i just needed to change the pad plugin

Sponsored links

Which plugin do you use? Lilypad?

Does the plugin recognize the controller? How do you see that?

If plugin recognizes the pad:
Are the buttons mapped?
(07-09-2014, 11:17 PM)willkuer Wrote: Which plugin do you use? Lilypad?

Does the plugin recognize the controller? How do you see that?

If plugin recognizes the pad:
Are the buttons mapped?

all my buttons are mapped and it works with other games
Which other games? PC games? PS2 games? is only a certain ps2 game not working?
(07-09-2014, 11:25 PM)willkuer Wrote: Which other games? PC games? PS2 games? is only a certain ps2 game not working?

the game i am trying to play is jak and daxter the lost frontier ( i know its s**t but i am a big jak and daxter fan and i wanted to see if its as bad as everyone says )
and i have crash twainsanity and dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3 and the both work with the pad it also did it with gta liberty city. all my pc games work with this pad so i know its not the pad
Do you use non-default settings in emulation settings?
(07-09-2014, 11:47 PM)willkuer Wrote: Do you use non-default settings in emulation settings?

its all on default do you think it could be the game
Have you tried full boot? I think some J&D games require a full boot instead of fast boot. But I don't remember what this solves. Maybe only some sound problem or graphics glitch.
(07-09-2014, 11:40 PM)daniel57832 Wrote: the game i am trying to play is jak and daxter the lost frontier ( i know its s**t but i am a big jak and daxter fan and i wanted to see if its as bad as everyone says )
and i have crash twainsanity and dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3 and the both work with the pad it also did it with gta liberty city. all my pc games work with this pad so i know its not the pad

No offense, but maybe this is a sign that is telling you not to play Jak and Daxter the Lost Frontier. If you really want to play it you could try using a difference pad plugin like pokopom.

I still don't recommend going through that torture though. Just looking at Jak's character model can give you an idea on how bad the overall game is.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(07-09-2014, 11:51 PM)willkuer Wrote: Have you tried full boot? I think some J&D games require a full boot instead of fast boot. But I don't remember what this solves. Maybe only some sound problem or graphics glitch.

i did a full boot

(07-09-2014, 11:52 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: No offense, but maybe this is a sign that is telling you not to play Jak and Daxter the Lost Frontier. If you really want to play it you could try using a difference pad plugin like pokopom.

I still don't recommend going through that torture though. Just looking at Jak's character model can give you an idea on how bad the overall game is.

i think you might be right