Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gamepad vibration driver [x64]
i've been searching countless times for the driver for my generic usb gamepad to enable vibration. actually it's working fine with the current windows driver but just doesn't feel complete to play ps2 games without its vibration. yes, i googled and i only could find the driver for 32-bit win, not 64-bit. the 32-bit just don't work. Sad

anyone have it or have any idea where i can get it..? it's not manufacturer-specific gamepad, it's generic btw.

Sponsored links

Not sure where to get the x64 driver, but I think you could just disable the digitally signed driver check. I'm guessing that's why it won't work.
Sad 
i also thought that has something to do with it, but sadly no luck...

[Image: 2973053_lilypad_rumble.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Right, I too need a driver for my PS2 to USB adapter thing.
As usual with these things, the maker company doesn't provide updates.

I know that a generic driver will work on Win7 x64 as I had it working once.
I just can't find that driver installer anymore :/

So if anyone could help us out here, it'd be appreciated Wink
(07-04-2010, 01:09 PM)rama Wrote: Right, I too need a driver for my PS2 to USB adapter thing.
As usual with these things, the maker company doesn't provide updates.

I know that a generic driver will work on Win7 x64 as I had it working once.
I just can't find that driver installer anymore :/

So if anyone could help us out here, it'd be appreciated Wink

i have a copy the installer (for generic, 32-bit), if you want to give a try. didn't work for me though. :/
Okay, here's some info:
I have a driver that's most likely for 32bit windows only, but that supports vibration for that (in like, windows xp).
No vibration out of that under win7.

However:
By using an app called "xpadder" i had still around, I could get some vibration to work.
The app has an option to "open control panel" which seems to load the old 32bit panel instead of the usual Win7 generic one.
That panel has a rumble configuration panel and i can get the small motor to vibrate there.
At least something.. Tongue2
wow.. sounds promising. i currently do have win7 on my lappy. so you're saying "xpadder" can go like 32-bit mode so we can configure it like in xp? cool. Smile

i'm gonna search for it and i'll post the result soon.

EDIT: uhuh.. still no luck. it didn't load the configuration panel with rumble option. i guess this is one disadvantage of x64 systems. :| thanks for the info anyway. Smile
You can try with this one: http://rapidshare.com/files/404893429/se...d_win7.rar

I also had same problem while ago and after few antivirus blocked pages, suspicious Chinese pages and few hours I found this page: http://www.dilongsz.com/en/service_list.asp?ID=216
same result. although i appreciate the hassle you've gone through for that. Wink