games are slow i need help please
Exclamation 
i have a problem on the emulator thats pcsx2 the games are running slow and my pc is good to play high graphics games and they still running slow . heres the list of the pc has maybe you can tell me why the emu is slow

graphic: nivida geforce 8400gs 512mb

ram: 2gb

proses or gpu dunno:intel prosessor 3.00ghz

thats all if you can help me please reply

Sponsored links

8400GS = horrible card

ram, ok for XP decient for vista

processor monocore = weak / dual = good
(09-06-2009, 09:06 AM)Saiki Wrote: 8400GS = horrible card

ram, ok for XP decient for vista

processor monocore = weak / dual = good

but is there anyway i can play this emulator??????/
Play games on it? yes, good speed not likely depends on the game and what CPU do you have.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-06-2009, 10:40 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Play games on it? yes, good speed not likely depends on the game and what CPU do you have.

is there any settings to do cuz its friken slow
Everyone already told you it WILL be slow because your PC is slow for the emulator. You can try activating some speed hacks and use the latest beta, that's all
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-06-2009, 12:33 PM)Bositman Wrote: Everyone already told you it WILL be slow because your PC is slow for the emulator. You can try activating some speed hacks and use the latest beta, that's all

slow....SLOW?!?!?! i can play FAR CRY2 ON this pc!!!. ah il try cheat engine speed hack
YES SLOW !!! PCSX2 is more demanding than gta IV on highest details for some games ...
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
Quote:i can play FAR CRY2 ON this pc

in terms of requirements, Far cry 2 is a joke compared to some games under pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-06-2009, 12:56 PM)omegadavid Wrote: slow....SLOW?!?!?! i can play FAR CRY2 ON this pc!!!. ah il try cheat engine speed hack

Just you know on my corei7, GTX285 build, many games still slow down or have lots of glitches.
PCSX2 is NOT PC game.