games run extremely slow although my pc specifications is very good
hello all

i just joined this form and i want to say first a really big thank you for all the creators of this great emulator...and for all the supporters in this forum.Smile

second i recently downloaded this emulator especially to play tekken 5...and i configured everything using the guides in this forum...and also used the (best config for tekken 5)that was written by one of the members here which is
"The best Config for tekken 5:

1. Windows Vista x64
2 .Gsdx SSE 4
- dx10
- native
- all check without Loop
3. SPU-X
- all option uncheck ( sound very nice and speed normal - not to slow not to fast )
4. Speed hack:
- 2 x cycle
- right section all check without new experimental
5 Advanced:
- Set deault if you use snap => r528
6.Processor:
- all with dual core check
- right section - set 4 options and write: 60,60,0,2
7. Game fixes: if is for tekken 5 check.

if you have Windows xp:
1. only change option in gsdx SEE4 for dx9, pixel shader 3."

but still the game run max at 19-20fps!!and i seriously don't know why since my pc specifications is very good for the job(according to what was written in one of the threads in this form too!):

cpu:intel core2duo e8400 3ghz 6mb cashe
gpu:ati 4350 hd
ram:2gb kingston

any ideas ??

thanx in advance

Sponsored links

Well I'm sord of having the same problem with Devil May Cry, although when I try Devil the screens goes faster then the game itself, I wonder if its because of windows 7 that might be the problem, I also have 7. It could be your video card, pluss tekken 5 is very new inn-of game, you could try stetting the speed hack to X3.
Stop using hacks, in many games they have the opposite effect (slowing down instead of speeding up) especially if you set them to max. Use the latest 1888 beta ( http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta ) with the December 30 plugins

Eternally: Really, stop trying to help if you don't know about stuff. It only makes things worse.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-13-2010, 09:26 PM)Evil Slayer Wrote: [...]
2 .Gsdx SSE 4
[...]
cpu:intel core2duo e8400 3ghz 6mb cashe
[...]

This might be your problem, since the Core 2 Duo does not support SSE 4 (as far as I know). Perhaps this is slowing you down.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.
It does support SSE4. When it doesn't you can't even use the SSE4 version anyway.
(02-13-2010, 09:36 PM)Bositman Wrote: It does support SSE4. When it doesn't you can't even use the SSE4 version anyway.

Sorry, I forgot that the "higher" Duo Cores support this^^.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.
(02-13-2010, 09:32 PM)Bositman Wrote: Stop using hacks, in many games they have the opposite effect (slowing down instead of speeding up) especially if you set them to max. Use the latest 1888 beta ( http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta ) with the December 30 plugins

Eternally: Really, stop trying to help if you don't know about stuff. It only makes things worse.

I do know about stoff but not allot, but then why the hell do so many people use speed hack on youtube, they don't use it to have some fun way and s h i t there is a reason for that to.
yes! Bositman thank you alot...the games finaly runs fast but still need to recofing everything...really thanx alotSmileSmileSmile
Eternally: Because people are idiots, and when they see things that say SPEED UP they set everything to max, while they ignore all the red warnings like will cause bugs,false fps readings, break your game, eat your children etc Tongue

Evil Slayer: Glad it worked for you Wink
(02-13-2010, 10:24 PM)Bositman Wrote: Eternally: Because people are idiots, and when they see things that say SPEED UP they set everything to max, while they ignore all the red warnings like will cause bugs,false fps readings, break your game, eat your children etc Tongue

Evil Slayer: Glad it worked for you Wink

KK I dident know that sorry. That beta program works great although the only issue is the sound the laggs, I hoped there was a sound patch maybe.