games very slow with few fps
[/size]people I use emulator to play ps2 games only which is very slow, I tested a football game, gets 60 fps in the menus but when the game drops to 30, and also tried to play god of war but the fps is only 15 can someone help me with any tips to increase or to solve it thanks!! (sorry for my english, I'm Brazilian) (Windows 7 Ultimate)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

what are your pc specs?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
^

Yes, please provide your PC specs(CPU, GPU, RAM, etc), the settings you are using and the game you are trying to play.

And please don't write in black because it's hard to read on this forums default theme.

Edit: You added your specs in images, which are too small to see.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-17-2013, 01:11 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: what are your pc specs?

Can you please add bigger pictures. I can't even make it out when im using a lense to magnifly the image so much that i can see individual pixels.
(11-17-2013, 01:26 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: ^

Yes, please provide your PC specs(CPU, GPU, RAM, etc), the settings you are using and the game you are trying to play.

And please don't write in black because it's hard to read on this forums default theme.

Edit: You added your specs in images, which are too small to see.

Ouch...
Time to get a decent pc.
You wont go far with this.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
That cpu is pretty weak. God of War most likely won't get near full speed no matter what you do unless you upgrade. For the football game you could try some of the speed hacks but you still probably wont get full speed.
I second nobb66 on your cpu's weakness.
But the main problem is definitely your gpu.
This one isnt supported by gsdx anymore, and many games simply wont boot because of it.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-17-2013, 01:56 AM)jesalvein Wrote: I second nobb66 on your cpu's weakness.
But the main problem is definitely your gpu.
This one isnt supported by gsdx anymore, and many games simply wont boot because of it.

I forgot to look at the what the gpu was and yeah with that there is no chance of running any games.