getting game iso to work
I recently downloaded the latest version of the emulator and i downloaded a couple games I havnt played in years. I also have the ps1 emulator and played a game on that just fine using the game's ISO to run it. I tried that with the ps2 emulator but I cant get it to work. Is there something im doing wrong or a step i am forgetting? (i know there more than likely is Smile

Sponsored links

you already have that thread for only your problems. as for this problem. pcsx2 doesn't support ps1 emulation. end.

not gonna point at the fact that you downloaded just "a couple of games". Laugh

warez talkers don't get support. read the forum rules. and therefor this thread will be closed soon. ciao
no support for pirated games.
I am wondering if i should burn the images to a dvd and see if it will play it that way, or if i could get it to work from just finding the iso files and having it starting those up.
Your iso has got Virus, just delete it to be safety.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Quote:i downloaded a couple games I havnt played in years

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64