getting rid of lag
My comp specs r
windows vista home premium Sp1
Intel core 2 duo CPU E6550 2.33GHz
RAM 2.00 GB
32 bit
Geforce 8600 GT
and my im only able to get 30 fps in games like battle stadium d.o.n, bleach battle bladers, and hitman reborn delta during a battle but in menu's the fps is normal. any help would b great

Sponsored links

Your PC is too weak for full speed!
You might be able to squeeze out some more speed though: Get the latest GSDX plugin, try DX10 mode; Fiddle around with Denormals are Zero and the speedhacks ( they break things though ), requires the new beta though.
Most of this has already been answered many times before. Try searching the forums.

But overall your PC is too weak for demanding games.
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
awww man
does anyone kno a few gaems that might work?
Many 2D and 2.5D games work. If you own games like Disgea, Atelier Iris you are in luck.
Some less demanding 3D games will also work well, like FFX, Kingdom Hearts, Shadow Hearts...
Reading the OFFICAL GUIDE can answer 90% of your newbie questions
SEARCHING the forums can answer 90% of your advanced questions.
(02-16-2009, 10:35 PM)VeaaC Wrote: Your PC is too weak for full speed!
You might be able to squeeze out some more speed though: Get the latest GSDX plugin, try DX10 mode; Fiddle around with Denormals are Zero and the speedhacks ( they break things though ), requires the new beta though.
Most of this has already been answered many times before. Try searching the forums.

But overall your PC is too weak for demanding games.

This is a slight farce.... I have a Core 2 Duo 1.80ghz, 2 gigs ram, and A 256 nVidia Geforce 7100gs, by that alone says I should be less than weak, But I have even seen a couple semi graphic intense PS2 games Run fare speed but it allways looses somewhere. (Lines through screen, blinky screen, Choppy sound, etc.). So in my view, when the gentlemen and Women of The Psx2 team have tweak it a quite a bit more, we'll start seeing performances become a bit easier... STILL not as good as the Ps2's we own I don't think, but a bit easier to manage.

Lets not tell people their system is weak, etc... if you listen closely you'll hear the unintended ego.

On the other hand, I think, VeaaC is correct, Reading the Online Psx2 guide would help you understand better what Can (See Compatability guide) and Cannot be expected to work and HOW to get it working.
"He who dies with the most toys, is still, None the less... Dead"
"Never argue with an Idiot, it causes confusion in who's who"
"If you're mad, You're loosing"
ahhh rite
thnx for the help
For your grapich card, try with native res. Or 800X800 in Gsdx plugin to get better fps or prevent degradation of fps in game.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
even on a heavily overclocked e8400 (the best you can get for pcsx2 at the moment) some games are still very slow sometimes. i wouldn't hope for a miracle performance boost in pcsx2 developement, that's quite unlikely. maybe 10-20% in the near future. but that wouldn't turn a 2ghz cpu into the perfect ps2 emulator. just wait until there is better hardware available and buy it.