god of war 1 - in cutscenes black bar on bottom
oh i didn't understand what the problem !
because i thought the black bar is normal because my monitor is 16:10 Tongue

but never bother me or noticed it Smile

actually i watched those videos a lot on Youtube ( didn't play it on my PS2 because it was died back then Sad )

and i didn't notice !!!

Sponsored links

i fully agree with you, its a minor issue. but, please, dont say its not noticeable.. if you like those games as much as i do, you too, will notice that mentioned issue. im on 16:10 screen too, but the bar in fullscreen mode is on the bottom side only, wich says its not normal. since pre-rendered cuscenes tell the storry and were so much of a cinematic element also, especially on ps2 when i played it 1st time. i'm looking back when the bar was not there -impressive! its not so impressive with those black bars imo. but, as i said twice, i really enjoy the gameplay on pc and i'm so greatfull for emulation. maybe one day the mighty developers of pcsx2 can fix that IPU bug. no black bars would make the scenes 100% impressive again. well, you all helped already with information. thank you all!
Yes. i'm also facing same issue. i searched all over net there is no fix. I Bought GOD OF WAR game only to watch cut scenes. after i noticed black bar on the screen i'm totally frustrated. I think its related to PAL OR NTSC output. Plz if anyone find a fix let me know, even if i got to know the fix i'll let u know all.
Quote:i downloaded 8GB DVD9 GOD OF WAR

Read our rules, no support for pirates here. Warned
[Image: newsig.jpg]
area-51 has the black bar at bottom in the whole game, is this a new bug?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go