god of war 2(pcsx2) switching magics via keyboard
yes...thanks...for the hlp

ok...

Sponsored links

(11-01-2014, 06:32 PM)kushal1990 Wrote: yes...thanks...for the hlp

so, i assume it works and if there are any other problems just ask Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
mouse at the top right of the screen...?where?

(11-01-2014, 06:35 PM)kushal1990 Wrote: mouse at the top right of the screen...?where?

see, the picture i posted and check where i had highlighted, check windows messaging on that and you can assign left , right mouse button to any keys you like Biggrin
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
no..how to do that?mouse...
(11-01-2014, 06:39 PM)kushal1990 Wrote: no..how to do that?mouse...

check the previous post, image i posted and reply back.
- Refraction
ya..i got it...thanks dear..

got it...
do u no how to fly in GOW 2?
(11-01-2014, 06:44 PM)kushal1990 Wrote: ya..i got it...thanks dear..

got it...

well as i said , you are welcome if you feel i have helped you much just give a reputation by pressing the green+ people icon on the border of the posts.
- Refraction
(11-01-2014, 06:50 PM)s.sakash Wrote: well as i said , you are welcome if you feel i have helped you much just give a reputation by pressing the green+ people icon on the border of the posts.

do u n o how to hack flying and magics in GOW2?