god of war II
(06-10-2011, 04:44 PM)avih Wrote: Looks to me like it's a weak GPU issue (not enough VRAM? what's your GFX card?), try to use native resolution.

maybe this will help? i meet the minimum requirements
Huh? thats weird normally i have 1596 core speed now i have over 2000 ??
realy weird

Tried native btw didnt work also

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

The clock speed may change on the usage of cores Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(06-10-2011, 05:32 PM)recoder Wrote: The clock speed may change on the usage of cores Tongue2

oh lol Tongue never mind then xD but i'm still stuck with the blocks on god of war Sad
Its a GSdx bug. Wait, what version of game do you have, pal or ntsc.

Try some GSdx hacks
(06-10-2011, 05:54 PM)recoder Wrote: Its a GSdx bug. Wait, what version of game do you have, pal or ntsc.

Try some GSdx hacks

i'm for 85.43 % sure its pal but i don't know where to look for gsdx hacks? you mean the game fixes ?
Where do you live? If not North America or Japan, it is most likely not NTSC and therefore PAL.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
poisonpit1 Wrote:85.43 %
Don't you think thats a very, very very unsure way of saying anything. Tongue2

Modify the GSdx.ini in the inis\ folder and add the line

recoder Wrote:allowhacks=1

Note:The inis folder may depend on where you installed the pcsx2 configuration files. It may be under my documents or under the pcsx2\ folder

Then while configuring your GSdx, select the Alpha Hack, and Offset Hack. If not, then try the Skipdraw hack. First try with 1, then go on increasing the number.Skipdraw hack removes a layer. so, propably the black layer above health bars might be remove. Tongue

(06-10-2011, 07:20 PM)recoder Wrote: Don't you think thats a very, very very unsure way of saying anything. Tongue2

Modify the GSdx.ini in the inis\ folder and add the line

Note:The inis folder may depend on where you installed the pcsx2 configuration files. It may be under my documents or under the pcsx2\ folder

Then while configuring your GSdx, select the Alpha Hack, and Offset Hack. If not, then try the Skipdraw hack. First try with 1, then go on increasing the number.Skipdraw hack removes a layer. so, propably the black layer above health bars might be remove. Tongue
umm well, i tried alpha and offset hack, that didnt work. seconds i tried skipdraw hack but it didnt help either, i could set the number to 13 then some black boxes where gone and also the sword that used to be there Tongue. btw how do you know all this xD, i thought i knew alot about gaming and such but this goes over my head!
(06-10-2011, 02:33 PM)recoder Wrote: No SVN Build supported. Closed.
Try with the latest Offcial PCSX2 0.9.8 r4600.

Do you use any speedhacks, or gamefixes. try disable them.

Closed

For the last time: stop trying to act like a mod!
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
try skipdraw=3 work smooth 50-30 FPS