gow 2 help
I finished this game and didn't get this problem. I only enabled Aggressive-CRC hack. For the vertical lines in the water I had that issue as well. I think there is no way to fix it. But it's a very minor issue and doesn't affect the game play.

Sponsored links

I got 41 to 50 when i press f9 but when i press again f9 it contantly work at 50fps . I have the pal version of game . How much fps an pal version give me.
Pal version give u 50 fps & Ntsc version give u 60 fps.
So u getting full speed Smile
That mean when i get ntsc version i get more speed. Am i right?
Yes,but why u buy That game two times ?
I have also pal version & i'm happy with that speed.
In hardware mode i get 40-45 fps Smile

Edit-yes not much difference in speed.whether it is ntsc or pal.
If u'r hardware is limited.u can't get more speed.u only get speed what u'r hardware gives u !
There is no big diffrence in speed of ntsc or pal......
There is rarely a speed difference between pal and ntsc. When there is its usually caused by sloppy porting from ntsc to pal. Its easy to see why some people may think ntsc is faster due to the increased fps, but that isnt the case. The main reason for the difference in fps between pal and ntsc stems from the tvs used. Most pal region tvs only supported 50Hz and not 60Hz like american tvs. Eventually that was no longer the case but since there were still some people whos tvs still only supported 50Hz the standard for pal was 50. Though some games had the option of a 60Hz mode (DMC3 for example).

Nowadays its a moot point since all HD tvs support over 60Hz , but that wasnt the case back in the days of crt.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
@dante3hs -totally appritiate ur post really u give a good information abt ntsc and pal.....
Thank u all for help its totally fix my problem .and only native resolution fix my verticle lines. Thanks u all again.
U can use 2x native or higher resolution.
For vertical lines Press F9 it's same as native.i'm doing this also Smile