graphical bug in Ar Tonlico 2
[Image: fqg4jwb.png]

Am i just using too high of a powered setting?

Sponsored links

check the gsdx hw hacks, there's one specifically for that
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

thank you, i'll look, is it under the game name? I am using the lastest build of the download
its like half sprite offset or something, i cant remember but if you select it, it tells you on the right hand side i believe.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

[Edit] Disregard post. GUI not working yet.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
if you want to use the round offset hack then, manually write the following on the GSdx.ini file.

Code:
UserHacks_round_sprite_offset=1

the GUI implementation for this hack at the current latest build doesn't work. the change for the UI will take place on the next build on the orphis build bot. until then, please modify the hack with the following method.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
iv tried those options and no go. using zerogs fixes it but there are minor glitches and i cant get it into full screen.. which plug in should i be using?
Just use GSdx and native resolution for now. Ar tonelico doesn't upscale well.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
It seems like it's similar to Shining Tears to be honest.. where native resolution actually looks better than upscaling the game. Not sure if the entire game of Ar Tonelico looks like that though lol. Haven't played it yet tbh. Should watch some videos on it. Seems like I'm missing out on a good RPG.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(05-07-2015, 12:57 AM)Ryudo Wrote: It seems like it's similar to Shining Tears to be honest.. where native resolution actually looks better than upscaling the game. Not sure if the entire game of Ar Tonelico looks like that though lol. Haven't played it yet tbh. Should watch some videos on it. Seems like I'm missing out on a good RPG.

You'll either love it or hate it Tongue2

It's my favorite series ever.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD