graphics problem
Hi, I'm new here, and I'm having some Graphic problems.

I'm loading a game called Nicktoons Unite (childhood memory), and I'm not sure if this is a corrupted disc or graphic problems. If it is a graphical problems then what do I do to fix it? Thanks.[/font]

[Image: z2UzTh9.jpg]
[Image: B0OsJ4b.jpg]

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Maybe you could try software mode in gsdx plugin
(03-12-2014, 10:01 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Right Of course, here are my specs

CPU/Graphics: AMD A4-4300M APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 2.50 GHZ
Memory: 4.0 GB DDR3
Non default settings: (Please explain more details)
Nicktoons Unite!(USA).ISO
non-default settings mean the settings u have changed from the original state after u downloaded pcsx2.
u can try software mode to solve graphical problems. just press F9. u can also turn off speedhacks to see if that changes anything.
also u can try to re-rip your game from ur original dvd.
however i doudt if u can get full speed with a laptop.
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-13-2014, 07:12 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: non-default settings mean the settings u have changed from the original state after u downloaded pcsx2.
u can try software mode to solve graphical problems. just press F9. u can also turn off speedhacks to see if that changes anything.
also u can try to re-rip your game from ur original dvd.
however i doudt if u can get full speed with a laptop.

Of course the software is updated. So updated = better. I tried that method and it works thanks so much

But now There is another problem The FPS is terrible around 10 FPS how can you fix it?
The graphics are fixed By the way.
(03-13-2014, 07:35 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

Thank You.

The latest version :/
sw mode will always be slow. u can do nothing about that. even a top line cpu cant get full speed in all games in sw mode.
play in hw mode to have speed, play in sw mode for accurate emulation.
how many cores do ur cpu have?
just googled. your cpu has 2 cores. u will not get much speed from that cpu in sw mode.
better stick with hw mode and try to find if any method is available to correct thr graphics in hw mode.
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro