graphics problem
is there any way to fix this? a similar problem happens in other games i have as well. it happens while moving in thps4 but if i keep moving it goes away but a lot of things in the map can dissapear and bug out as well. 

[Image: VsM8m3r.jpg]

[Image: zY9K5UO.jpg]

[Image: Yt3kVej.jpg][Image: fKqNPXe.jpg]

Sponsored links

That sure looks odd... The only thing I know you have to do with the THPS games is set the rounding mode for the VU to positive (or negative, I forget), beyond that, I'm not sure why it's doing it..

Does it still do it if you press F9?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-13-2017, 01:03 AM)refraction Wrote: That sure looks odd... The only thing I know you have to do with the THPS games is set the rounding mode for the VU to positive (or negative, I forget), beyond that, I'm not sure why it's doing it..

Does it still do it if you press F9?

if i press f9 it stops doing that weird like motion blur type thing for the most part but the ground under me like disappear but the ground in front of me is fine and if i get close to some objects they disappear. i can try and get a video if that would help or post my video settings maybe?
here is what happens to toca race driver 3 
the menus will build up what ive selected over time like its pasted there until it loads again 

[Image: 2z5WPAj.jpg]
[Image: T8y2IGh.jpg]

not sure what these are either

[Image: GfvugKA.jpg]

and theres some weird box around the car
[Image: k8Q9yxY.jpg]

[Image: pxrBDTA.jpg]

here are my plug in settigns and i have a 1050ti i5 6500k 16gb of ram and i forget what my mother board is but im not sure if that helps at all.
Try using opengl, direct  3d9 is outdated and not very good for your gpu

Also what version of pcsx2 is that? It looks old,possibly

(07-13-2017, 01:52 AM)refraction Wrote: Try using opengl, direct  3d9 is outdated and not very good for your gpu

Also what version of pcsx2 is that? It looks old,possibly

im using 1.4.0 currently not sure why my friend set it up for me. and will do thanks.
this is what happens when i press f9 by the way
[Image: YHFfoRa.jpg]

[Image: xCmaUng.jpg]
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yeah for Nvidia cards go with OpenGL over DirectX9 its much better.
Did you adjust the vu rounding mode like I suggested?